Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus, Reishi Maitake Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 1064.87
Экономия: $17.49 (скидка 50%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Great Tonic for Adrenal Fatigue

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HealthandWellness Jan 14, 2014

This product works great and in good combination of herbs that boosts the immune system and a great tonic for the adrenals. Also great as a pre-workout supplement. Like it that this product is in concentrated form and this company doesn't use fillers and flow agent in their supplements. Update: I'm on my third bottle but this time the capsules' content seemed to clump together. I think some mositure had seeped intot the cellulose capsules. I think that's the "downside" of not having fillers and excipient (magnesium stearate), which to me it's fine. I just cut open and dissolve it in hot water (hot water activates the herbs anyway) and drink it. It's bitter but bearable.

Astragalus Reishi Maitake Plus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1424302 Jan 17, 2008

This is a superior product. I have been taking it regularly since around 1995 as suggested by Dr. Weil. I don't get sick near as much as my co-workers. I attribute this to this product.

Whoa!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3140136 Aug 27, 2010

This is a good mix, so good it brought about a real 'toxic flushing' of the body. Kind of good, kind of annoying, but happy to keep with the intake and roll with the toxic release until its all gone. Got through the whole of winter in Oz without the flu even though we were around people who were very ill. Still feeling good now! :)

POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2240367 Oct 23, 2009

What a great combination to support and keep my immune system strong!! I love it. This is a BIG HOME RUN!! Thank you iHerb for discount and service.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096071 Oct 13, 2010

Must have for the flu season....

Позиции 1-5 из 11