RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Pamela's Products, Изысканное Натуральное Печенье, Арахисовое масло 7.25 унции (206 г)

₽255.67
₽297.84
Экономия: ₽42.17 (скидка 14%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Our Favorite!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988306 Mar 26, 2012

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

nice taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1094096 Oct 21, 2013

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

Пожаловаться

Not so good as they look like...never again!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534314 Sep 18, 2012

I don`t like it :S

Not crunchy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836110 Nov 14, 2011

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

Пожаловаться

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 17, 2015

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious!

Позиции 1-5 из 7