Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Pamela's Products, Изысканное Натуральное Печенье, Арахисовое масло 7.25 унции (206 г)

$3.82
$4.45
руб 235.70
Экономия: $0.63 (скидка 14%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Aug 06, 2013

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

nice taste

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1094096 Oct 21, 2013

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Our Favorite!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988306 Mar 26, 2012

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not so good as they look like...never again!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534314 Sep 18, 2012

I don`t like it :S

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not crunchy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836110 Nov 14, 2011

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »