RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽259.35

₽309.03

Экономия: ₽49.68 (скидка 16%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

nice taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1094096 Oct 21, 2013

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

Our Favorite!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988306 Mar 26, 2012

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not so good as they look like...never again!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534314 Sep 18, 2012

I don`t like it :S

Not crunchy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836110 Nov 14, 2011

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 17, 2015

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

weird texture, even better toasted on a sandwich maker!

Отзыв оставлен citygaldesigns Oct 09, 2015

yummy light peanut flavour with texture being similar to "raw" cookies. they don't have a coating or a certain crunch to them. I put them on my heated flat sandwich/panini maker for 30 secs. Definitely set a timer. They get a nice crispness to them. eat them hot or cold. personally I prefer to let them cool down again.

Delicious cookies!

Отзыв оставлен SavoringLife Dec 22, 2013

Delicious cookies!

Soft and yummy

Отзыв оставлен 4934583518776793191 Sep 19, 2016

I liked these very much, overall they have a subtle peanut flavour and are very soft borderline uncooked but I enjoy cookie dough so I would rate these 4 stars.

I'm disappointed!

Отзыв оставлен 5405270327715203610 Aug 19, 2016

I was hoping to enjoy the cookies but sadly I didn't. The flavour is OK but the texture isn't doing it. It's very dough'y and soft. Not crunchy at all.

Disappointing

Отзыв оставлен FrenchieFrogZ Jan 20, 2015

I wanted to like this cookie, based on other's reviews. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this cookie at all. I will not order it again. Very little peanut taste. Too soft... not crunchy. There are some peanut bits in it, but do not really add to the flavor. Although these are gluten-free and non-dairy... they taste and feel overly processed. I received a different box than what is pictured here. The pictures of the cookies on the box look much better than what you actually get.

Позиции 1-10 из 10