| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Scar Stick, SPF 50, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)

$8.23
$9.68
Экономия: $1.45 (скидка 15%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Olga from Russia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1875737 Mar 28, 2012

soft skin, nice smell, so I use little effect so far

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I think it works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1155879 Jul 16, 2011

I bought this for the scars on my leg and feet I've gotten from evil shoes. Seems to work! Effects should be quicker and more obvious if I've used it daily instead of always forgetting. Smells like cocoa butter, convenient stick form. Texture is kind of sticky and oily - doesn't bother me as I'm applying on my legs, but if you're going to use it on your face as I've seen in some reviews, not sure how that will feel.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems nice, a little sticky and greasy though

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002330 Aug 19, 2012

I haven't used it regularly, so I don't know how it affects scars, but using it on my thyroid operation scar feels a bit sticky and I have to be careful not to leave too much of it on when wearing somethign around my neck. Smell is good and ease of use too, convenient size to have in my purse.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

50/50

Отзыв оставлен 5661478682627321834 Feb 11, 2013

Scar is still there(now a bit smoother) but it is a good replacement for SPF creams/lotions/mists.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4