RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽223.92

₽279.24

Экономия: ₽55.31 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

Отзыв оставлен 5711488632305209038 Oct 17, 2013

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

Отзыв оставлен 4655167759559671435 Oct 23, 2013

verygood

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great tasting biscuits!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1215436 Dec 09, 2013

These taste great and are quite addictive.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Kids loved them!

Отзыв оставлен SugarDumplin Apr 25, 2014

A+

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

nice

Отзыв оставлен 5603167778776674975 Oct 17, 2013

My kid liked it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Just like any other biscuit

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3227442 Sep 12, 2012

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Healthy and good snack!

Отзыв оставлен shoppingmama Mar 08, 2014

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Okay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933528 Jun 06, 2014

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not really worth the calories

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682184 Sep 21, 2012

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-9 из 9