Customer Reviews

Pure Planet, Хлорелла 4 унции (114 г)

$17.81
$20.95
руб 633.06
Savings of: $3.14 (15% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Gjøvik, Norway

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1319384 From Norway on Feb 08, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have been using Pure Planets Chlorella for about 6 months and I am very satisfied. I start every day by drinking a glass of water with 1 ts Chlorella and 1 ts Kamut Wheat Grass. After about 3 weeks consumption I was surprised to find out that my mercury levels had decreased dramatically (measured by Quantum SCIO). Since this was the only change in my diet and circumstances, I credit it to this coctail!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

I love Pure Planet

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by kinelaugstl From Norway on Apr 20, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I mix 1-2 ts in a glass of water every afternoon after work and I can really feel it working, it's a really powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Sometimes I can get a little shaky, so I don't take it in the morning before work. It tastes really awful though, but mixing it with some apple juice helps. Just remember to drink lots of water since Chlorella cleanses your body, if I forget I get an awful headache.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

I love it!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1585485 From Norway on May 27, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I can only recommen all Organics by Nature, Pure Planet-products. Also this one!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good Quality

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by lipslife From Norway on Apr 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Super healthy!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by eliselu From Norway on Aug 01, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Gives energy! Easy to drink. No bad taste! I drink it everyday!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives