RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,652.31

₽2,023.39

Экономия: ₽371.08 (скидка 18%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • Please note this item has been replaced by OPT-01501.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

Breast Pain Gone but get Thyroid checked regularly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151270 Jan 08, 2013

I take one tablet daily for fibrocystic breast disease. I originally started on one a day which eliminated symptoms. But after just under a year some mild symptoms stated to come back. I got a small lump surrounded by very tender inflamation. I increased my dose to two tablets and the lump was completely gone within a few days!! Soon after I went back to one tab per day. I cannot express my gratitude enough that I found out about this product and the protection benefits of iodine. I had suffered from FBD for many years and got to the stage where I couldnt even hug my kids or my husband - it was so painful. I had a lump surgically removed which was completely unnecessary as taking the iodine would have eliminated it. I wish my surgeon had told me about the condition I had and that taking this would cure it. ** WARNING THOUGH I would cut back the dosage after 12-18 months though to half a tab or preferably stop for a while. IMO by then your body should have been completely saturated with the Iodine and you don't want it to start making your thyroid work overtime. It is supposed to be be safe for long term use but I would proceed long term with caution. You can always start taking it again later if needed. ALWAYS take with some magnesium and vitamin C! And make sure you get your thyroid checked regularly whilst taking this. If you have taken too much Iodine you will start to feel very jittery like you have had too much coffee and this is your thyroid working too hard.

iodoral review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1041883 Jun 20, 2011

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

Good for Thyroid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2236407 Aug 09, 2011

Works well for a sluggish thyroid. My medical doctor told me about it.

Good but not perfect.

Отзыв оставлен FourSeasons Jun 19, 2015

I'm glad there's a little perforation in these tablets, so you can easily break them in half. If I take an entire tab, I just don't feel well. But 1/2 a tab at a time is giving me some relief from symptoms. However, I can take an equivalent amount or more of Magnascent or Iosol (both liquid preparations) and not get side effects. I have read here & there that Lugol's (and that's what Iodoral is) does not agree with everyone. Guess I am one of those. I find it hard to believe that some people take the 50 mg. pills. Amazing.

Lordoral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2250990 Apr 10, 2012

I has seem to give me a little boost and I feel better overall when taking this.

Iodoral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414972 Jun 18, 2012

Have been using this for some time and am happy with it

Early days

Отзыв оставлен 4686799310330323389 Nov 19, 2013

I am 3 weeks into using this product and haven't noticed any change yet. I will update as time goes on.

iodoral