Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Olympian Labs Inc., Herp-Eeze Next Generation,

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jan 02, 2010

I've been taking Lysine and Olive Leaf separately trying to ward off outbreaks, has been hit-n-miss. First month using this and did not have an outbreak which usually coincides with monthly cycles. I'm planning on sticking with this product and have recommended it to others. RX meds such as Zovirax have made me extremely ill and I wont touch them again. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product.

excellent preventative

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008

I had thought another supplement I was taking might be keeping my HSV under control so, since Herp-Eeze, is fairly high priced, I stopped taking it. I immediately had an outbreak. I immediately started taking it again and haven't had one since. It's definitely worth the cost.

fantastic, superior product

Posted by Reviewer1808344 on Aug 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product...it does exactly what it claims, much better than any other product & I will use it for life...if it ever gets discontinued, I'm in trouble!

Excellent, excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jan 16, 2011

Very reliable. In fact, I think it is a godsend.

Success with this product

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Jun 02, 2010

When I began taking this product, my outbreaks became fewer and less severe.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »