Olympian Labs Inc., SAMe Gold, 400 mg, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

order of SAMe Gold

Posted by Reviewer1352471 From Germany on Jul 28, 2008

I was disapointed that some of the foils was damaged inside the carton exposing and destroying the tabs, I did forward a email the next day with clear photos of the damage but I have not had feedback. I can re-send if you wish. It was also pointed out that no external damage to the carton was evident nor were the inner boxes crushed in any way.

Helps with chronic pain

Posted by Reviewer2035738 From Iowa on Jul 20, 2009

These help significantly with a chronic pain problem that I have, which is related to osteoarthritis. I feel better mentally as well and have not yet had any noticeable side effects. I have used one tablet per day for three months. I noticed improvement after about five days and even more improvement after 30 days. The dose has remained the same, at one per day. I will continue to take them as long as I can buy them at a good price.

Top notch quality

Posted by Reviewer2301387 From Georgia on Nov 10, 2009

I suggest this product and this brand.

sleepy

Posted by 5587068282489184002 on May 06, 2012

this does make me sleepy and tried

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »