Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Olympian Labs Inc., Рыбий жир омега-3 в капсулах, покрытых энтеросолюбильной оболочкой, 2000 мг, 120 гелевых капсул

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Enteric Coating a Must!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994047 Jun 10, 2008

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Contains parabens - beware

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1601508 Jul 20, 2013

I was shocked to find that this product contains methyl and propyl parabens - two ingredients which have been banned in the EU because they are known carcinogens. I sent this back to iherb at my own expense. Not happy because this is not stated on the website.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

works

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Jun 23, 2008

This product doesnt give me fish burps much. With 8 a day, My mental state is better, less depressive feelings!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

No Tummy Problems

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426183 Oct 15, 2008

These enteric coated Omega-3 Fish Oils softgels are great. Unlike non-coated softgels, these cause no stomach upset. I sent a bottle to a friend and she has had the same good experience of no tummy upset.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Enteric Coated Omega-3

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1855322 Oct 28, 2008

this the best I have ever used. no fish taste or lingering burps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »