RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,496.48

₽1,980.18

Экономия: ₽483.70 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Contains parabens - beware

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1601508 Jul 20, 2013

I was shocked to find that this product contains methyl and propyl parabens - two ingredients which have been banned in the EU because they are known carcinogens. I sent this back to iherb at my own expense. Not happy because this is not stated on the website.

Enteric Coating a Must!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994047 Jun 10, 2008

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Jun 23, 2008

This product doesnt give me fish burps much. With 8 a day, My mental state is better, less depressive feelings!

Enteric Coated Omega-3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1855322 Oct 28, 2008

this the best I have ever used. no fish taste or lingering burps.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963608 Oct 30, 2011

As others mentioned, no fishy taste at all with these. I had been taking the virgin cocoanut oil for omega 3's, but these feel like they are doing more for me. Thanks, i-herb for adding the USPS option for free shipping for orders over $40. That's a great help to those of us on the East Coast!

Enteric Omega 3 Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 Apr 17, 2011

No fishy taste and high quality Omega 3

No Tummy Problems

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426183 Oct 15, 2008

These enteric coated Omega-3 Fish Oils softgels are great. Unlike non-coated softgels, these cause no stomach upset. I sent a bottle to a friend and she has had the same good experience of no tummy upset.

Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2319044 Aug 13, 2009

I'm excited about this product. Come to find out it is the same brand that my cousin was recommended to take.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361378 Mar 15, 2011

No negative side effects experienced, no fish burps.

Good taste - Hard to swallow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275351 Jul 09, 2008

I truly appreciate the enteric coated Omega-3 experience. As advertised, there's no fish after effects (burp, smell or taste), however the 2000 mg tabs were quite large and nd not as smooth to swallow as other geltabs. I'm feeling better overall, but not sure if that's due to me recent use of using omega-3. Hope so. Thanks.

Позиции 1-10 из 24