Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Olympian Labs Inc., DIM, Extra Strength, 30 Veggie Caps

руб 573.93
Экономия: $2.90 (скидка 21%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Highly recommended

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276250 Feb 21, 2012

I bought this product to treat oestrogen dominance. Now my horrible PMS symptoms and pain have disappeared (that is not an exaggeration – they’re completely gone) and I have much more energy than previously. Best of all, my head no longer feels like it’s stuffed with cotton wool! I feel like myself again, if that makes sense. I haven’t actually tested my hormone levels since starting the DIM, so I don’t know exactly what the product is doing. It is doing something though, and what it’s doing has improved my quality of life. Based on what I’ve found through med journal searches, it does seem like this product has measurable effects on oestrogen levels and is not snake oil. Please note: my research suggests to me it’s probably not a good idea to have more than one of these pills per day.

Great stuff

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5564529507795853477 Sep 01, 2014

No soy, wheat or other additives, this brand of DIM is great. It has helped me so much with my PCOS.

great

Отзыв оставлен 4903217292076022259 Apr 08, 2015

Ordered mangosteen caps, horse chestnut speed extract caps and DIM caps and taking them everyday. The heavy feeling in my legs is gone and my skin used to be very dry and "hard". Even if i would use skin products to make it soft en moist, my skin would stay dry. Now my legs are soft and smooth. I stopped taking the caps for a week and my skin got back to being dry. Also my legs started to feel heavy again.

Позиции 1-3 из 3