Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Olympian Labs Inc., DIM, Extra Strength, 30 Veggie Caps

руб 670.67
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3276250 on Feb 21, 2012

I bought this product to treat oestrogen dominance. Now my horrible PMS symptoms and pain have disappeared (that is not an exaggeration – they’re completely gone) and I have much more energy than previously. Best of all, my head no longer feels like it’s stuffed with cotton wool! I feel like myself again, if that makes sense. I haven’t actually tested my hormone levels since starting the DIM, so I don’t know exactly what the product is doing. It is doing something though, and what it’s doing has improved my quality of life. Based on what I’ve found through med journal searches, it does seem like this product has measurable effects on oestrogen levels and is not snake oil. Please note: my research suggests to me it’s probably not a good idea to have more than one of these pills per day.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Great stuff

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014

No soy, wheat or other additives, this brand of DIM is great. It has helped me so much with my PCOS.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться