RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽863.07

₽1,657.81

Экономия: ₽794.74 (скидка 48%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

PB8 did not work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2700121 Nov 29, 2015

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

waste of money

Отзыв оставлен Dubravka Apr 09, 2015

Nothing special, they didn't work

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Dead bacteria

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2387900 Mar 15, 2015

I tried to make yogurt by using these pills as a starter, but these are not working. It seems that there is no alive bacteria at all.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Can't sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139449 Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Still no product

Отзыв оставлен 4876730394508754491 Oct 23, 2013

None

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Used to use this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1799761 Apr 19, 2012

And i loved it for years, until they started using milk protein as a medium to grow the bacteria. I'm a vegan so i had to switch. Product bottle no longer says vegan or dairy-free. I was very disappointed. They are one of the only companies that makes acidophilis with veggie capsules. I buy Rainbow Light brand now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 1-6 из 6