RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,359.19

₽2,197.71

Экономия: ₽838.51 (скидка 38%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

takes the place of zyprexa

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3204377 Jan 04, 2008

My pharmacist toldl me to try this. After over 15years on and off drugs like risperdal and zyprexa, 3 or 4 capsules of this a day took it's place. I didn't believe it, but it works great for schizoprenia, even the violent type and bipolar disorders. Now people in my family are totally off all those dangerous drugs. It also seems to help with weight loss. A note: This is not a drug so it doesn't work immediately or in a few days. It takes a few weeks to really get into your system, and it takes a few months to really see the effects. We saw results in as little as two weeks, but it was after about 2 to 3 months that there is a large differene. My pharmacist said that the longer you use it, the better it works. And that seems to be true. Fantasik product.

Helps me sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2727671 Feb 24, 2010

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2765282 Aug 03, 2010

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Zen Mind is a great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2101697 Jan 28, 2010

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2583199 Feb 26, 2008

I found these to replace another brand product from my Naturopath. This is definitely less expensive for the exact same ingredient.

like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3114297 Sep 21, 2009

Good product. Reliable quality.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 Oct 26, 2009

This helped me relax a little to get to sleep, didn't keep me asleep though so I had to take another later on.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product for those with noisy minds or have anxiety/insomnia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3041843 Mar 31, 2016

As I have bipolar disorder (as diagnosed by my psychiatrist and currently taking medications), upon reading the customer reviews on iHerb I started taking zenmind (2 or 3 capsules daily) and zinc (50mg, 1 daily) since Tuesday. Before I started taking the zenmind and zinc, things that would have upset me and resulted in crying are now more tolerable. Mentally and emotionally I am more resilient. I used to hate going shopping because of the crowds and feeling claustrophobic/socially anxious. Now I don't feel as bothered as previously. I have noticed that my moods are more stable too, and generally speaking I'm more productive during the day now, whereas before I'd be quite idle and wasting time. I would strongly recommend this product.

Focus Focus Focus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962075 Dec 01, 2010

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

Teenager

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1340754 Jan 05, 2010

This product seems to help my teenage daughter maintain balance all month long.

Позиции 1-10 из 17