Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, ZenMind, 60 Veggie Caps

$21.04
$34.02
руб 1295.06
Экономия: $12.98 (скидка 38%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

takes the place of zyprexa

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3204377 Jan 04, 2008

My pharmacist toldl me to try this. After over 15years on and off drugs like risperdal and zyprexa, 3 or 4 capsules of this a day took it's place. I didn't believe it, but it works great for schizoprenia, even the violent type and bipolar disorders. Now people in my family are totally off all those dangerous drugs. It also seems to help with weight loss. A note: This is not a drug so it doesn't work immediately or in a few days. It takes a few weeks to really get into your system, and it takes a few months to really see the effects. We saw results in as little as two weeks, but it was after about 2 to 3 months that there is a large differene. My pharmacist said that the longer you use it, the better it works. And that seems to be true. Fantasik product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2583199 Feb 26, 2008

I found these to replace another brand product from my Naturopath. This is definitely less expensive for the exact same ingredient.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps me sleep

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2727671 Feb 24, 2010

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2765282 Aug 03, 2010

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Focus Focus Focus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962075 Dec 01, 2010

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »