RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, Super D3, 60 Veggie Caps

₽541.45
₽904.28
Экономия: ₽362.82 (скидка 40%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 3 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Gotta have it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3108583 Dec 01, 2009

My vitamin D test showed (like most folks who get tested) that my levels were way below level, so I take 4,000 units per day and more if I am ill. I would recommend this and any of the Allergy Research products to anyone who is food or drug or supplement sensitive: the company is diligent in eliminating allergens from their products.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706966 Nov 20, 2010

Very good quality, excellent company. It's very hard to find a dry D supplement without gelatin, I don't want gelatin.The pills are also easty to swallow. 0 side effects.

super d3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 Apr 22, 2011

unless tested you wont know if d is at right level...unless you gain weight, ache or are depressed. (also cancer) I can only say i preffer a larger size - to not reorder so often (I miss Now Foods brand but they use far too much filler chemicals!) so I wont be reordering this small size supplement again.

Позиции 1-3 из 3