Nutricology, ProGreens с Усовершенствованой Пробиотической Формулой 9.27 унции (265 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (227)

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer3065859 From California on Sep 02, 2008

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3029777 From California on May 09, 2008

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

Used it for skin

Posted by Reviewer2412587 From California on Feb 08, 2010

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

Пожаловаться

I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1358073 From Japan on Oct 31, 2009

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

The best one!

Posted by Reviewer3359946 From Japan on Aug 31, 2009

I have this every morning with apple juice. Very delicious!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »