Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, Organic Germanium, .21 oz (6 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1907.51
Экономия: $19.11 (скидка 38%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

CAUTION for low blood pressure - VERY potent blood thinner. There should be a warning on the label

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Dec 18, 2013

This is a VERY potent blood thinner - the most potent I can recall. If you're taking any kind of blood thinner (medication or supplements), have low calcium or vitamin K (and therefore low blood pressure) - I do not recommend you take this. If my experience is anything to go by, it won't be a pleasant one - trust me. I bought/tried it before knowing about the blood thinning effect, and, unpleasantness aside, I'm now back to nosebleeds where before they were rare. This is also an antagonist of (or synergist, but may lower further if already too low) - iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, calcium, B5 - suggest avoiding if you have a health issue that relies on supplementation of any of these. Good sources of germanium include: dairy, meat, chlorella, ginseng, garlic, aloe vera, sushi, comfrey, watercress, onions, whole wheat, reishi/shiitake mushrooms - I suggest trying some of those first/instead, unless you know you specifically need germanium (and even then, please take care if also taking blood thinning supplements, e.g. fish oil, or medication, or low blood pressure is an issue for you - start with very small amounts). I took less than the recommended dose and even that was potent enough to cause nosebleeds to return. It doesn't taste bad - ever so slightly tart, like a very weak organic acid - you wouldn't notice it in anything other than water. It mixes easily in a small amount of water with no clumps. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Пожаловаться

Mini Dose~~~Packs Mighty PUNCH !!!!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2717818 Feb 10, 2009

Organic Germanium ~~~Just 1/8th of a teaspoon in a cup full of warm water,that is all it took to feel an almost instant lift of energy,a brighter mental outlook,and a feeling of releif in the stomach area. I now take this 2x a day,and am feeling so much more alive. I have a very active job,and for about the last 12 months my energy levels have been declining,so at weekends I was just a couch potatoe, nothing I took seemed to do much good, I was also feeling gloomy/depressed,and troubled with bloating~~~but not any more, thanks to this amazing white powder,~~~my grateful thanks to those people that have produced such a wonderful product that actualy works.

Пожаловаться

Great product but too expensive to buy in 6 gram quantities.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391849 Oct 03, 2009

If you can supply organic germanium powder in larger quantities at much lower cost then I would buy more.

Lasts forever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2534376 Sep 17, 2012

This product lasts forever!!! Very good value for money. Stick my finger in it every now and then and bingo... my hair analysis always comes back with a bit of germanium in it. Haven't figured out a dosing system... need to be a bit more systematic. :-)

Economic version

Отзыв оставлен Romero Feb 18, 2014

This is a great product for immune system, there are others great, but germanium do the job. I don`t notice many of the claims people do about, but there are research saying its good for cancer, arthrites,v immune system. It`s cheaper to buy in powder, but it`s already expensive. I like this manly for my sore throat, altough I recommend Royal Jelly more than this.

Позиции 1-5 из 8