RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,627.65

₽5,782.93

Экономия: ₽1,155.28 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

JP, NY

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1965330 Feb 22, 2013

It is an amazing product. It takes away tiredness, I put some in my water when I go to the gym and I also take some in the morning with my green powder drink. It also tastes good and I will keep using as it gives a lot of energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great for mood, energy and brain fog

Отзыв оставлен FightingFatigue Dec 06, 2015

I love energy lipids. The powder has very few excipients, is pleasant tasting and gives me a huge boost. I also like the tablets. Check out my other review to decide if you prefer the tablets. Advantages of powder are no xylitol and fewer additives. Advantages of tablets are that they are more convenient as you can carry them with you, each tablet is a single dose and you don't need to stir them into a drink. I like to buy both!

Good results

Отзыв оставлен danarm Nov 02, 2014

Highly energizing.

Good, absorb humidity.

Отзыв оставлен 5371513790858680495 Jan 13, 2016

I give this for my 5 yo, I started with about 1/2 of the provided scoop once a day. Together with other supplements i saw improvement in eye contact and comprehension. The down side of this product is it absorb humidity pretty bad, if you live in high humidity place you need to think about how to store this supplement properly otherwise it will clump together and a little bit sticky to scoop. Apparently NT factor Nutricology and Allergy Research Group is similar in composition may be they are the same company. I found NT factor Allergy Research Group is cheaper elsewhere.

Позиции 1-4 из 4