RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,704.39

₽2,841.31

Экономия: ₽1 136,92 (скидка 40%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3108583 июл 03, 2008

I have been using this product for sciatica for over a year now and my pain returns if I stop it, even for a few days. This brand was recommended by my acupuncturist because of its efficacy and purity and I am living proof that it works. IHERB's price on this is the best I've seen.

Mr. G.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276484 авг 24, 2008

Innovatative and trustworthy brand. Keep your blood flowing smoothy with nattokinase. Been using Allery Research Group products for years with complete confidence.

Take NattoZyme, digest blood clots

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221986 янв 05, 2011

My husband had a stroke, and received a tPA ("clot busting" drug) in the emergency room. A tPA will indeed break down a clot, but if you get another one, you need another tPA, and they told me it costs $5000 to pop the cap on one of those vials. You can also hemorrhage from these drugs. I learned that nattokinase has the property of digesting clots for many hours, so now we include Nutricology NattoZyme in his daily regimen. As a heart transplant recipient, he has invasive tests done on a regular basis. After he is finished with a left or right ventricular catheterization, as soon as he's awake enough to swallow, I give him NattoZyme to protect him from clots that may have formed from the procedure. I'm happy with NattoZyme.

Don't know yet for sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1756167 янв 29, 2009

Not sure yet if they're having any effect, but they're not causing any problem, and they may be helping my blood pressure.

My Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1235322 июн 22, 2010

All is fine. Even though I don't take them daily, I feel they are beneficial.

No Additives

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2112311 июл 21, 2010

One of the very few nattokinase I have found without additives and at a reasonable price.

2 a day Great for your cardiovascular system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026258 окт 09, 2008

Natto disolves fibrin, one of the 11 cardiovascular risk factors according to Life Extension Foundation, has no side affects, and has been effective in Japan for many years as they eat natto regularly.

Nattozyme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2715045 дек 31, 2009

I like the color and size of this capsule, as it's easy to distinguish from other meds.

it was terrible

Отзыв оставлен 5214009877544439628 июн 26, 2014

I bought this item twice, but second time i couldn't open my eyes wide in surprise. Because 3 of 4 bottles was melt. I reaaly shocked about this. I'll try reorder this pill again but I do hope same issue never happend againd to me. What am i going to do if this time i experience same situation?

NATTO

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1898992 май 01, 2009

FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED NATTO,BUT I TRUST ARGRP.SO ONLY GAVE IT A 4.

Позиции 1-10 из 10