Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Nutricology, NattoZyme, наттокиназа, 100 мг, 60 гелевых капсул

руб 908.64
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3108583 on Jul 03, 2008

I have been using this product for sciatica for over a year now and my pain returns if I stop it, even for a few days. This brand was recommended by my acupuncturist because of its efficacy and purity and I am living proof that it works. IHERB's price on this is the best I've seen.

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Innovatative and trustworthy brand. Keep your blood flowing smoothy with nattokinase. Been using Allery Research Group products for years with complete confidence.

Take NattoZyme, digest blood clots

Posted by Reviewer1221986 on Jan 05, 2011

My husband had a stroke, and received a tPA ("clot busting" drug) in the emergency room. A tPA will indeed break down a clot, but if you get another one, you need another tPA, and they told me it costs $5000 to pop the cap on one of those vials. You can also hemorrhage from these drugs. I learned that nattokinase has the property of digesting clots for many hours, so now we include Nutricology NattoZyme in his daily regimen. As a heart transplant recipient, he has invasive tests done on a regular basis. After he is finished with a left or right ventricular catheterization, as soon as he's awake enough to swallow, I give him NattoZyme to protect him from clots that may have formed from the procedure. I'm happy with NattoZyme.

Don't know yet for sure

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Jan 29, 2009

Not sure yet if they're having any effect, but they're not causing any problem, and they may be helping my blood pressure.

My Review

Posted by Reviewer1235322 on Jun 22, 2010

All is fine. Even though I don't take them daily, I feel they are beneficial.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »