RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽707.20

₽1,070.19

Экономия: ₽362.99 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great form of Magnesium Citrate...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2302910 Apr 15, 2010

My Nutritionist recommended this brand years ago, like 8 years ago, I've been taking it ever since. I've tried other Magnesium Citrates both in pill and powder form and none work as well as this one. I always come back to this one. Allergy Research, please don't ever discontinue!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106204 Jan 22, 2011

This magnesium was prescribed by my doctor for my IBS symptoms. As he explained it to me, magnesium citrate attracts moisture to the intestinal region, and allows IBS sufferers relief from constipation. It works! I have not had problems with constipation since starting it 2 months ago.

include magnesium stearate

Отзыв оставлен 5441601568455206788 May 05, 2014

I hate magnesium stearate.

ARG Nutricology rocks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3323341 Jul 22, 2010

As the readers of my reviews know, I cannot say enough good things about ARG and their products. They are cutting edge and clean of noxious additives always. Mag citrate useful for diabetics, sleep disorders, Bell's palsy, osteoporosis, and MORE!!

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1072076 Jun 08, 2011

I take the Magnesium Citrate to relieve the symptoms of constipation and it really works.

Cheaper better product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234284 Jun 21, 2011

This product is amazing - cheaper than Oz prices

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3320551 Jul 03, 2011

A+

Magnesium Product Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1297064 Feb 19, 2008

I learned of Allergy Research Group products through a canine food group I belong to. Their standards for purity are exactly what I look for when buying supplements. I use this product for my dogs to balance their home cooked diet.

Magnesium Nutricology

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860770 Sep 22, 2011

This is a product that you can figure out the proper dosage by adding one or taking away one capsule. Magnesium is needed for daily bowels. This product helped me to get my bowels regular.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4698809703023224371 Dec 17, 2013

I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I feel it's good. The one thing I don't like is the size and thickness of the capsules, they are a nightmare to swallow. Other then that they are fine.

Позиции 1-10 из 15