Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Nutricology, Licorice, Solid Extract, 4 oz (114 g)

руб 866.94
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on May 09, 2012

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Posted by Reviewer1271070 on Jul 30, 2009

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

licorice extract

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 18, 2011

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

Пожаловаться

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

Posted by 5712554353065559840 on Feb 10, 2014

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Do Not Like Taste

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Jan 04, 2014

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?