RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,691.96

₽2,819.93

Экономия: ₽1,127.97 (скидка 40%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I like it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 May 09, 2012

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1271070 Jul 30, 2009

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

licorice extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3055813 Dec 18, 2011

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

Отзыв оставлен 5712554353065559840 Feb 10, 2014

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Do Not Like Taste

Отзыв оставлен yourhealthsuccess Jan 09, 2015

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

DELICIOUS!!!

Отзыв оставлен katmakiah Jul 10, 2016

I like to put a small amount, 1/2 tsp, into a quart of tea, it's delicious. I have no idea why that other person says it doesn't taste good. Plus, Licorice is very good for your liver!

Позиции 1-6 из 6