RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, Лактоферрин с молозивом, 90 капсул на растительной основе

₽2,185.25
₽3,531.87
Экономия: ₽1,346.62 (скидка 38%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

My favorite lactoferrin!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2933593 May 10, 2010

I've tried quite a few brands, and I always come back to this one. Sometimes I get their pure lactoferrin, which has a higher dose per capsule (but is very expensive). It is wonderful as well, but I like the benefits of the colostrum powder with the lactoferrin. It seems to work best on an empty stomach, and works great for immune building. It is especially good for bacterial infections. I seem to notice endurance benefits when I work out as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The best lactoferrin I have taken for sinuses & infections.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 May 10, 2013

I have tried many different brands & types of lactoferrin including holo lactoferrin & apo lactoferrin. I have also tried many different colostrums but nothing has been an effective as this. I believe the addition of lysozyme may be a key component. A study done a few years ago (Innate Antimicrobial Activity of Nasal Secretions) revealed that the two highest secretions in the nasal mucosa for innate immunity are lactoferrin & lysozyme. As this is one of very few supplements containing lysozyme, I will continue to take it indefinitely.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Take when start to feel sick

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920536 Jan 19, 2008

I take this when I start to feel sick. Works wonders.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

roger

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1720093 Oct 14, 2008

good stuff

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Exactly what I needed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2810746 Sep 01, 2010

This is exactly what I was looking for and needed. Hoping this will help prevent yeast infections while on long term antibiotic treatment. Have been taking a colostrum supplement for a couple months now to support my immune system so this combo is a good find for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »