Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My favorite lactoferrin!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on May 10, 2010

I've tried quite a few brands, and I always come back to this one. Sometimes I get their pure lactoferrin, which has a higher dose per capsule (but is very expensive). It is wonderful as well, but I like the benefits of the colostrum powder with the lactoferrin. It seems to work best on an empty stomach, and works great for immune building. It is especially good for bacterial infections. I seem to notice endurance benefits when I work out as well.

Пожаловаться

Take when start to feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2920536 on Jan 19, 2008

I take this when I start to feel sick. Works wonders.

roger

Posted by Reviewer1720093 on Oct 14, 2008

good stuff

Пожаловаться

The best lactoferrin I have taken for sinuses & infections.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on May 10, 2013

I have tried many different brands & types of lactoferrin including holo lactoferrin & apo lactoferrin. I have also tried many different colostrums but nothing has been an effective as this. I believe the addition of lysozyme may be a key component. A study done a few years ago (Innate Antimicrobial Activity of Nasal Secretions) revealed that the two highest secretions in the nasal mucosa for innate immunity are lactoferrin & lysozyme. As this is one of very few supplements containing lysozyme, I will continue to take it indefinitely.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

This is exactly what I was looking for and needed. Hoping this will help prevent yeast infections while on long term antibiotic treatment. Have been taking a colostrum supplement for a couple months now to support my immune system so this combo is a good find for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »