RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽742.98

₽1,127.81

Экономия: ₽384.83 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Works very well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 May 04, 2009

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Life Changing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862251 Jan 17, 2012

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Отзыв оставлен 5691309068385245834 Nov 19, 2014

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Real Adrenal Boost

Отзыв оставлен 5291365967689154749 Dec 01, 2013

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен sunstate Dec 02, 2013

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

A good formula

Отзыв оставлен tigercho Aug 12, 2011

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5372174137950072535 Feb 10, 2015

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 Jan 08, 2011

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624820 Dec 14, 2010

very good support for the whole glandular system, dont be shy to take up to 4-6 of these a day!

Glandular complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223106 Jan 07, 2010

I have been referred to use this in the past. I use it for cat food and am impressed. Great product.

Позиции 1-10 из 21