RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽776.18

₽1,178.20

Экономия: ₽402.02 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв
  • California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

  • Оценки Покупателей

    5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    (5)
    3 Звезды
    (1)
    2 Звезды
    (0)
    1 Звезды
    (0)
    Отзывы | Английский
    Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

    Works very well

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 May 04, 2009

    I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Life Changing

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862251 Jan 17, 2012

    This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

    Отзыв оставлен 5691309068385245834 Nov 19, 2014

    Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Great product!!!

    Отзыв оставлен sunstate Dec 02, 2013

    I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    A good formula

    Отзыв оставлен tigercho Aug 12, 2011

    Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    great product

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 Jan 08, 2011

    very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    love it

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624820 Dec 14, 2010

    very good support for the whole glandular system, dont be shy to take up to 4-6 of these a day!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Glandular complex

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223106 Jan 07, 2010

    I have been referred to use this in the past. I use it for cat food and am impressed. Great product.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    nice in addition to raw food diet

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2728124 Jun 11, 2010

    I add these in as part of my additional supplements I add to my cats raw diet consisting of raw ground meat, bones, and organs

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Real Adrenal Boost

    Отзыв оставлен 5291365967689154749 Dec 01, 2013

    ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Позиции 1-10 из 20

    « Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »