RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,349.07

₽3,916.00

Экономия: ₽1,566.93 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1870685 Jul 08, 2011

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

effective product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2113136 Feb 17, 2011

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

made a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 Jan 10, 2011

It did cause me some prostate irritation at first (I have prostatitis) so I took at a reduced dose (3/day). After a month I noticed definite improvements in urine flow with less prostate swelling.

Barbara Australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843829 Sep 25, 2010

Can't speak too highly of this product. My husband was diagonised with an enlarged prostate. After 1 bottle of this product his reading went from 11 to 2.5, which is how the readings are taken in Australia. He is continuing with the product to keep the prostate healthy

healthy products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2557922 Sep 01, 2010

excellent product, good company

Prostrate Care

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1113180 Jun 28, 2009

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Used for Prostate Infection

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108311 Apr 15, 2009

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

i herb customer service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3034409 Mar 27, 2009

sorry. but it's too soon to say as it is my first order. But I do want to say I am happy about iherb service and shipping costs. iherb is now my first stop when searching for health products to buy.

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2557154 Nov 22, 2008

seems to be working well.let me know if you have any sales on this product-it is quite pricy.

JW

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1535016 Oct 31, 2008

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным