RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,267.58

₽2,047.31

Экономия: ₽779.74 (скидка 38%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A different form of E

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668367 Apr 13, 2008

This was recommended to me by my doctor. I'm treating a C. Pneumoniae infection and he says it prevents the bacteria from entering the cells and becoming an ATP parasite by inhibiting it's use of cholesterol for that purpose.It has really given me more energy.And is probably helping knock down the infection. More information on this infection at: http://www.cpnhelp.org This is a web site put up by fellow patients on the CPn treatment developed by Dr. Charles Stratton at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.This is an epidemic that is flying under the radar. If I had not found out about this infection three years ago, I would be going downhill still. Now I am back to living a normal life and have the energy to work and play like I did before.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good price and great results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2249752 Feb 16, 2010

The 90% delta-tocotrienol as Delta GOLD ™ costs much more in other products at other retailers. I have taken 2 capsules daily for 1 year (with little other lifestyle changes) which has lowered LDL cholesterol 20% and total cholesterol by 12%.

Cholesterol Help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3346883 Jan 14, 2009

I was diagnosed with extremely high LDL. I am 52, eat well, exercise and very fit. I tried two statins with terrible side effects. I consulted a Doc who has significant interest in natural cures. She said taking this a minimum of 8 hours after taking any other vitamin E would dramatically enhance the affect of the Crestor. I am taking one of these daily with 1/4 of a 5mg Crestor and phytosterols/phytostanols. My cholesterol has dropped to well withing normal ranges. No side effects. Great company. Fast shipping.

Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2367829 Apr 09, 2008

This is an excellent product !!! I am seeing improvement in my severe periferial artery disease. I can walk with no or little pain in my left leg now. Before, I could only walk two house lengths with extreme pain. My MD recommended this product in addition to padma basic and niacin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

teensy tiny. They're great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376042 Mar 02, 2009

If you've been looking for tocotrienols without having to buy big Vitamin E gelatin capsules, you'll be fascinated by these. They're teensy. And I love that they use this delta fraction technology.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Vitamin E is a must have for your health and found predominantly in soy products, but there is an alternative.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2589315 Jan 02, 2012

Nutricology, Delta-Fraction Tocotrienol takes care of the void created by soy allergy in vitamin E by marketing a product I have been looking for at least 2 years. A new soy-free supplement. None have been available that I could find. The product is called,"Delta-Fraction, 50 mg." This product has the redeeming quality of combining all your vitamin E dietary needs into a powerful softgel. The ingredient is in the annatto beans and from them comes Tocotrienols which have more powerful antioxidant activity than tocopherols. Delta-tocotrienols are the stronger of the tocotrienols. They are reasonably priced and are much smaller in size than the monsters we are used to. I would recommend to this to anyone looking for the link that has been missing for so long. Great product. If only they could get the soy lecithin out of ice cream and chocolate...one miracle at time. Thank you Nutricology.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I’m taking two of these daily to prevent my breast cancer...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2778088 Jun 19, 2009

I’m taking two of these daily to prevent my breast cancer coming back, hard to say if they work yet but my healer got very good vibes from them. I used to take E-vitamin anyway, and tocotrinols have the same anti-aging properties as tocopherols as far as I know, while tocopherols have not shown any effect on cancer.

Heard About This on A Radio Show

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2666562 Aug 05, 2008

The delta fraction tocotrienols are reported to be excellent at improving cardiac function. I'm taking this to prevent heart disease. I'm also hoping that it will reduce my hot flashes. Time will tell.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2680229 Feb 15, 2010

Haven't taken long enough to know if it's accomplishing what I am taking it for. Was diagnosed with a very high count of LPa which is a dangerous category of LDL. Dr. wanted me to start taking a statin drug but am choosing a popular alternative doctor's suggestion and this is one of the supplements suggested along with others.

Fighting Cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2240027 Sep 21, 2008

Positive effect on cholesterol levels.

Позиции 1-10 из 28