RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, Delta-Fraction, Tocotrienols, 50 mg, 75 Softgels

₽1,244.87
₽2,010.64
Экономия: ₽765.77 (скидка 38%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 27 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

A different form of E

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668367 Apr 13, 2008

This was recommended to me by my doctor. I'm treating a C. Pneumoniae infection and he says it prevents the bacteria from entering the cells and becoming an ATP parasite by inhibiting it's use of cholesterol for that purpose.It has really given me more energy.And is probably helping knock down the infection. More information on this infection at: http://www.cpnhelp.org This is a web site put up by fellow patients on the CPn treatment developed by Dr. Charles Stratton at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.This is an epidemic that is flying under the radar. If I had not found out about this infection three years ago, I would be going downhill still. Now I am back to living a normal life and have the energy to work and play like I did before.

Пожаловаться

Good price and great results!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2249752 Feb 16, 2010

The 90% delta-tocotrienol as Delta GOLD ™ costs much more in other products at other retailers. I have taken 2 capsules daily for 1 year (with little other lifestyle changes) which has lowered LDL cholesterol 20% and total cholesterol by 12%.

Cholesterol Help

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3346883 Jan 14, 2009

I was diagnosed with extremely high LDL. I am 52, eat well, exercise and very fit. I tried two statins with terrible side effects. I consulted a Doc who has significant interest in natural cures. She said taking this a minimum of 8 hours after taking any other vitamin E would dramatically enhance the affect of the Crestor. I am taking one of these daily with 1/4 of a 5mg Crestor and phytosterols/phytostanols. My cholesterol has dropped to well withing normal ranges. No side effects. Great company. Fast shipping.

Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2367829 Apr 09, 2008

This is an excellent product !!! I am seeing improvement in my severe periferial artery disease. I can walk with no or little pain in my left leg now. Before, I could only walk two house lengths with extreme pain. My MD recommended this product in addition to padma basic and niacin.

Пожаловаться

teensy tiny. They're great!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376042 Mar 02, 2009

If you've been looking for tocotrienols without having to buy big Vitamin E gelatin capsules, you'll be fascinated by these. They're teensy. And I love that they use this delta fraction technology.

Позиции 1-5 из 27