RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽746.12

₽1,615.07

Экономия: ₽868.95 (скидка 54%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• Отзывы | Английский
    Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

Helps my fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624724 Jul 14, 2009

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Absolute necessity for us!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1017492 Jun 12, 2008

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010448 Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2112383 Nov 30, 2007

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2042146 Mar 21, 2008

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1973905 Aug 18, 2009

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3092975 Dec 06, 2007

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1936668 Dec 14, 2009

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Vitamin C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2246201 Dec 25, 2009

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product has corn in it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2957418 Oct 30, 2008

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

Позиции 1-10 из 26