Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g) (Discontinued Item)

$11.42
$24.72
руб 698.45
Экономия: $13.30 (скидка 54%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 26 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Helps my fibromyalgia

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624724 Jul 14, 2009

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Absolute necessity for us!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1017492 Jun 12, 2008

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Susan

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010448 Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Easy on the stomach

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2112383 Nov 30, 2007

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2042146 Mar 21, 2008

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »