Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin Powder, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

$176.99
$189.99
руб 9473.31
Экономия: $13.00 (скидка 7%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Spirulina

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1007248 Mar 11, 2010

I have used many spirulina powders and this one is the best on the planet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

a great product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1662639 May 24, 2010

I'm using it together with chlorella and see astonishing results on myself, my family and my dogs!!! This one product has also a better taste then the other one that I have tasted!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A bit of care goes a long way.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3226917 Jan 24, 2012

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Spirulina

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Oct 23, 2011

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good value

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1803620 Jan 08, 2012

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »