Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutrex, CardioAstin, 60 V-Gels (Discontinued Item)

$27.99
$39.99
руб 1711.87
Экономия: $12.00 (скидка 30%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 19 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 4-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Nutrex CardioAstin

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320221 Aug 22, 2011

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cardio Protection

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2645043 Sep 29, 2011

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wonderful formula !

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2770294 Nov 05, 2011

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nutrex cardio Astin

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2792850 Oct 02, 2010

the capsules and product so far seem just fine. I would recommend smaller bottles or larger quantities per bottle. also out of three bottles shipped, one glass bottle broke. perhaps it would be safer to have plastic bottles. that said, glass can be recycled.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен 5311769221686981331 Mar 03, 2014

The product is good as its description.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »