Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Nutrex, CardioAstin, 60 V-Gels (Discontinued Item)

руб 1408.31
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nutrex CardioAstin

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Aug 22, 2011

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Posted by Reviewer2645043 on Sep 29, 2011

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Wonderful formula !

Posted by Reviewer2770294 on Nov 05, 2011

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Nutrex cardio Astin

Posted by Reviewer2792850 on Oct 02, 2010

the capsules and product so far seem just fine. I would recommend smaller bottles or larger quantities per bottle. also out of three bottles shipped, one glass bottle broke. perhaps it would be safer to have plastic bottles. that said, glass can be recycled.

Good PRODUCT

Posted by 5311769221686981331 on Mar 03, 2014

The product is good as its description.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »