Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutrex, БиоАстин, гавайский астаксантин, 12 мг, 25 гелевых капсул

руб 936.87
Экономия: $6.00 (скидка 25%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprecriptions

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 9 months ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! Please note that I added Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid to my regimen at the same time; perhaps the benefits I experienced were attributable to both. I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! Please keep stocking this product! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

BioAstin really works

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен gurbetport Apr 23, 2013

I was using 4 mg of BioAstin, but since two months I am taking 12mg Bioastin. I can say this product really works. Like the other reviewer I also had pain in the lower back. Also pain in shoulders and neck. After taking Bioastin these pains dissapeared. In general I feel much much better, because I don't sleep that much. I was feeling tired and problems to start with work in the morning. If you ask me this product does what it stays for. I will be continuening taking this antioxidant. Greetings from the Netherlands

excellent product!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-YourWealth Oct 11, 2013

I've been taking astaxanthin for a year. I won't be without, EVER!

Dr. Gary McCarthy Dr. Berrenda McCarthy

Отзыв оставлен 5355519991237908895 Feb 08, 2015

We have both been using this product for some time. Being a free radical quencher, of sorts, difficult to tell direct affects. It does seem to help with sun exposure and with inflammation, and therefore pain to a degree. We will continue to use it.

Quality