Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutiva, Coconut Manna, 5 lbs (2.13 kg) (Discontinued Item)

$28.42
$31.99
руб 1653.10
Экономия: $3.57 (скидка 11%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Good value

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014095 Jan 28, 2013

It's sort of a hassle to have to distribute it into jars, but I eat this almost every day and it does not spoil, so I thought it was worth it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1395333 May 20, 2013

Just put it in a strong blender and it becomes mix up perfect and it doesn't separate again!!!! It will even pour into the jars for storage. I make my own coconut milk with it by adding water and sweetener and maple flavoring-Yummy!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен 4854902752449295482 May 31, 2013

I started out buying the jar of Artisana coconut butter, but went for the bulk purchase with this 5 lb bag...tastes almost exactly the same and is fantastic value (especially since i eat this by the spoon!).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Totally delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2998863 Jun 18, 2013

We are thrilled with this product - makes a great winter vegetable soup so much more delicious.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My new favorite nut butter!

Отзыв оставлен 5457800707576752060 Jul 13, 2013

I use this in everything- in smoothies,recipes, and even for mouth swishing when I run out of coconut oil! I'll definitely be ordering again! P.s- the price here is unbeatable!its more expensive when ordering from Nutiva's own site

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5