Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia, White Stevia Extract, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

руб 10269.68
Экономия: $10.09 (скидка 5%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

First batch, great. Second, terrible!

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4701037082187198627 Dec 27, 2013

I had ordered this product from the NuNaturals website several times before and loved it. I then ordered it from iHerb in February 2013 because of iHerb's great price. The texture was a bit different but it was just as good. In fact, it was easier to shake/pour. I re-ordered the exact same product from iHerb again in December 2013 and it's terrible! It's basically worthless. There's almost zero sweetness and it has a slightly weird aftertaste. I contacted iHerb via their chat option and the customer service rep said I should contact the manuafacturer. I then went to NuNaturals and left a message on their contact page/form and am waiting to hear back from them. I'd recommend not ordering this product until you're sure they've got this problem worked out.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY !!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1619000 Jan 23, 2014

I am a die-hard iHerb customer for a decade, so dont get me wrong . But this product is re-formulated to be Bogus. It is not a valid Stevia product and I am requesting iHerb to take it back and issue credit.

Пожаловаться

Was good before, no good now

Отзыв оставлен 5169083285302039495 Jan 26, 2014

I'd previously bought the 1 lb container for my wife - was the best Stevia of anything she'd tried. So this time bought the 2.2 lb packet after getting through the 1 lb in 9 months. However, this is nothing like the previous - different colour, not very sweet, with a strange bitterish taste slightly reminiscent of candy-floss and pop-corn. I'm currently requesting a refund - a lot of money to waste when my wife refuses to use it.

Позиции 1-3 из 3