RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,555.17

₽8,127.90

Экономия: ₽2,572.73 (скидка 32%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Buying again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1964739 Dec 11, 2010

This is an excellent product, especially for the price. I use it every day for mixing with instant tea instead of sugar. The taste is fine and it dissolves quickly in cold water with no residue or color. I am ordering again for the third time now and have no complaints whatsoever.

100% wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172422 Apr 21, 2010

Exactly as described. Very fast delivery. This works great in recipes and doesn't lose sweetness when baked. I used a little less than 1/4 C to equal a regular one cup of sugar. I will definately reorder this when I run out.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275245 Apr 21, 2010

Best tasting stevia available!

Great sugar substitute

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2358709 Apr 22, 2010

This product is great - it gives you the sweetness of sugar without the calories. It is also a great way to purchase NuStevia in bulk!

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1570522 Apr 26, 2010

I love the 5lb package of Stevie Powder, saves me the trouble of ordering as frequently.

Very Good Buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2688505 Apr 26, 2010

An exceptional deal on a great product. Super sweet with no aftertaste and blends as easily as sugar in hot or cold liquids. I use two teaspoons in a full gallon of unsweetened tea and it's just right! And the half cup of sugar that I'm no longer using is already showing in my weight and complexion. All in all, a fine product that I WILL order again.

No better sweetener.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445009 May 02, 2010

Not only does it do as well as sugar, it is of course far better, but I have also noticed, as I use it pretty exclusively, that my sensitivity is going up so that not only am I using far less of the stevia but other things have become very sweet. I have had VEGETABLES for a dessert!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

NuNaturals is the best available! Period!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2662495 May 06, 2010

This is the only sweetner I use now. it is simply the best, most economical, most versital and best tasting sweetner available today!

WHITE STEVIA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1477187 May 11, 2010

GREAT BUY AND THE BEST TASTING STEVIA I HAVE EVER HAD.

Very disappointed.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2894455 Apr 17, 2014

Too expensive now and doesn't have the great taste it use to have. Going to try Monk Fruit Sweetener and see if it's any better. If not, next thing is to try to drink my coffee black without any sweetener.

Позиции 41-50 из 197