Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Белый порошок стевии, 5 фунтов (2270 г)

руб 3822.24
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Posted by Reviewer2551858 on Apr 08, 2014

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

Tastes Great

Posted by 5285421235203645474 on Jul 18, 2013

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

Пожаловаться

Beware: this product has been reformulated!

Posted by Reviewer1730440 on Jan 22, 2014

I have loved Nunaturals for years, and was terribly disappointed when I opened my new bag of 5 lb NuNaturals to find that you need 2-3 times as much of the stuff and it tastes awful, like the cheap bitter stevia we all avoid. Bait and switch NuNaturals! Shame on you. I'm now on the search for the best stevia on the market now that it's clearly not NuNaturals. Blech. Wish I didn't have to give it one star.

New batch in 2014 is very bitter and no taste

Posted by Reviewer1083438 on Feb 05, 2014

I have been using this 5 lb products for over six years. The new bag I purchased in January 2014 looks different in both color and texture. When I make tea and coffee using the same amount as I always did, I was shocked that the sweetness was much weaker and made the beverage very bitter. I tasted the powder with my finger and the extract itself was bitter. I am sorry this product has changed its characteristics. I have been ordering it for so long and really enjoyed it. I have since ordered it from another supplier and will not continue this bag. It is indeed a waste in every aspect. Hope the company can review the quality of this product. I strongly suggest new users to buy small quantity to ensure you like the new taste before you commit to the huge bag.

What Happened????

Posted by Reviewer1347463 on Feb 11, 2014

I have been buying this product for years and it was the best stevia out there and very cost friendly. All of a sudden it was gone for ages and then a few bags showed up but what's in those bags is HORRIBLE!!! It is no longer sweet! I've used twice the amount I used to use to "sweeten" something and it's still not sweet and it deadens the flavor of what you are trying to sweeten. The price, when it's available had more than doubled and that for an inferior product. I thought maybe it was me, but I see at least one other review with the same issue. Guess the search is on again because, unless the old formula comes back, this is a waste.