Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Белый порошок стевии, 5 фунтов (2270 г) (Discontinued Item)

руб 4318.37
Экономия: $39.31 (скидка 32%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 233 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

White Stevia powder

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1930608 Jan 17, 2011

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

Good Buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2522848 Mar 27, 2011

If tasted directly, this still tastes bitter, even though they say the bitter has been removed. However, mixed in coffee or oatmeal, it just tastes sweet, which is what you want. I do get kind of a head rush, though, from Stevia that makes me wonder about it's safety, but at least it's natural, unlike many of the other sugar alternatives...and if you like it, the 5 lb. bag is the way to go for major savings. It really is a decent, good tasting substitute, and Nunaturals is more edible than other more bitter Stevia labels.

Пожаловаться

Best price, best product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2204251 May 09, 2011

We've been using this stevia brand for Years now and can't do without it. Originally we were paying 3 times the iherb price!! Recently my hubby tried a different brand and it couldn't compare to NuNaturals.

Great Sugar Replacement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171573 Jun 13, 2011

I have been trying to improve my eating habits by eliminating sugar, and I am very excited I found this product. I am a cheesecake lover and found this no Carb/sugar version and using the White Stevia Powder for cooking was awesome. The best part is that do not have large quantities (after 2 attempts at making my cheesecake, I finally found the perfect amount to use), it is sweeter than regular sugar and therfore you need less. I will definetly buy tis product again

stevia powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2289714 Oct 14, 2011

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

Позиции 6-10 из 16