RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,412.95

₽2,018.78

Экономия: ₽605.84 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Works

Отзыв оставлен 4669693988845461808 Dec 08, 2015

It decreases blood sugar, i checked by glucometer regularly. Not very much for severe diabetes, but it is a good aid to the meds such as metformin. No adverse reactions were noticed. There are more effective alternatives, but they are twice more expensive.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great to lower blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3027641 Jan 11, 2012

great speedy delivery

LEVELRIGHT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3136832 Dec 06, 2011

WORKS GREAT LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR

Not sure...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2766668 Oct 15, 2011

These didn't seem to make a noticeable difference in my appetite/sugar issues, but I have not had my blood sugar tested to see if there has been a clinical change.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for regulating blood sugar levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3258243 Oct 04, 2011

This product assists in regulating my blood sugar levels (along with African Mango extract). My craving for sweets is no longer a nagging obsession. It took about 2 weeks to see the results. I cut back on prescription drugs for insulin resistance, while my sugar levels averaged near normal (less than 90), then I quit altogether - my levels remain good and my energy level increased. I've shared this product with another type 2 diabetic friend, who is having good results as well. I receive the products quickly - in less than a week, which I like!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

New to judge, but seems effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 Jul 28, 2011

Just started with this product, but i feel good on it so far.

Feeling sick and shaky

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1730572 May 18, 2011

I was daily feeling sick, shaky, sweaty and red in the face. I felt I had to eat something to feel well although I was not hungry and infact usually had eaten only an hour before. Since I've been taking these pills I have had only 2 mild attacks in 4 weeks.

LevelRight 90 caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534349 Apr 21, 2011

Use regularly now as it keep my sugar level in check

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2808155 Jan 03, 2011

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best price on the net.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049502 Dec 25, 2010

I use this product to help control my blood sugar levels. It cost almost twice as much at the health food store and I have to ask them to special order it for me. IHerb.com is the only place I will buy it from now on.

Позиции 1-10 из 33