| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NuNaturals, LevelRight, 90 Capsules

$20.99
$29.99
Экономия: $9.00 (скидка 30%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

NuNaturals, LevelRight

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2639563 Jul 16, 2008

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2808155 Jan 03, 2011

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

LevelRight

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2984372 Dec 17, 2006

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Hyperglycemia

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2617780 Nov 17, 2007

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

really helps me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664178 Nov 02, 2008

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »