RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Ростки пшеницы, 9 унций (255 г)

₽794.63
₽1,325.93
Экономия: ₽531.30 (скидка 40%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 45 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Works fine

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2115751 Nov 08, 2011

This was a good product, only drawback compared to other similar products I have tried was its problems to dissolve in water when making a juice. The powder was always left in the glass.

Brownish green and sticks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2509092 Jun 20, 2014

I think this product was not very fresh. The color had turned to brownish so I think the chlorophyll had oxidiced or something. Also this had pieces in it. I like more fine powder.

Пожаловаться

zero biological effect: no effect on skin or appetite or energy level

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1078080 Apr 11, 2011

The grassy-gritty taste doesn't bother me, I sprinkle several teaspoons on food or add 1-2 heaped tablespoons to my protein shake. I was hoping it will make my skin calmer (less reddish) and smoother the way eating kiwis and blueberries does, this didn't happen. I also did not observe this powder curbing my apetite or 'giving me more energy' as some reviews here are claiming. Basically it's overpriced dead fiber that doesn't come close, even remotely, to the beneficial effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables on my skin and health.

Bad Quality

Отзыв оставлен 4878699241443903530 Apr 07, 2013

I bought both Now black bottle whaet grass & this Now white bottle wheat grass. My advice is discont this white bottle wheatgrass ! the quality is so bad . very hard to swallow even this is in powder form . I need to trow it away . To anyone who love to take green powder product , they shall know this is very very bad quality. i prefer not to key in any star , my rate is ) star .but i cannot send this review so just key in 1 star.

Kills our sugar cravings

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2455254 Jan 05, 2009

The product label talks about nutritional content, but we've discovered that two servings per day of this (between meals, like 10a & 3p) helps keep our sugar cravings in check, so reducing carbohydrates in our diet (potatoes & bread specifically) is easier. My husband lost 20lb. just by not attacking the chocolate candy jar after work because he'd had his 'green drink' at 3p. Also we both have more energy after work because we've taken in better nutrition and don't have the sugar zapping us at day's end. That's worth the effort of getting used to the idea of drinking grass! hope this helps.

Позиции 1-5 из 45