Now Foods, Wheat Grass, Certified Organic, 9 oz (255 g)

руб 454.88
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Kills our sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer2455254 From Missouri on Jan 05, 2009

The product label talks about nutritional content, but we've discovered that two servings per day of this (between meals, like 10a & 3p) helps keep our sugar cravings in check, so reducing carbohydrates in our diet (potatoes & bread specifically) is easier. My husband lost 20lb. just by not attacking the chocolate candy jar after work because he'd had his 'green drink' at 3p. Also we both have more energy after work because we've taken in better nutrition and don't have the sugar zapping us at day's end. That's worth the effort of getting used to the idea of drinking grass! hope this helps.

Unexpected side benefit!!!

Posted by Reviewer3219931 From Alabama on Feb 08, 2008

This powder is far courser than the fine powder of a product like "Barley Green", and so you have to be a little careful that you don't inhale it into your lungs if you are spooning it in dry and chasing it with water (or it could make you cough like crazy). That aside, when I first saw it I didn't like its' coarseness, but now I hope NOW Foods doesn't ever change it because I discovered a great side benefit! It is GREAT if you ever have that burning feeling in your throat (reflux) after eating something greasy. Now anytime this happens, I take a big spoonful of Now Foods Barley Grass powder and receive great relief of the burning within 2 minutes! It is almost like a miracle, and I wouldn't want to be without it for this reason alone! It works far better and faster than a product like Rolaids or Tums, which I don't need if I have this wheat grass. I can't explain it, but so far only this course grass from Now Foods gave me this benefit.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3334013 From California on Nov 26, 2010

This really works gives me lots of energy, plus the benefits that only wheat grass can provide. Little too coarse but it worth it compared to the benefits it provides.

outstanding product.

Posted by Reviewer1214252 From Maryland on Jan 02, 2011

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. buy the organic version only, so you know exactly what you are getting is purest form. gives a mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a few teaspoons added on my fruit or in my juices each morn. great for cleansing too. i often combine it w/ organic spirulina

Fast Energy

Posted by Reviewer2873382 From Illinois on Nov 10, 2007

Taste great and gives me energy.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »