I can eat anything now!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014

Before I had to really watch what I ate and usually had stomach aches and gas anyway. I have IBS. These help the food to digest properly and I can now eat what I want. Also, my husband took one before a steak dinner he knew would cause problems. He was trouble free and will now use them when he eats high fat foods. I will continue to get these because they work the best of the four or five I've tried. I like the tablets better than the capsules because if I'm eating just a small snack, I can use my pill cutter to cut these into 4 pieces. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

The best digestive enzyme around

Posted by Reviewer1622262 on Mar 27, 2009

Been using these things for years now and I can't find a better one out there, and I have tried loads! Best used with Now Optimum Digestive System, as these also break down sugers and other things.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer1550606 on Aug 12, 2009

I really have nothing negative to say about this product. I have had stomach problems the last couple years, and nothing was really working. The doctor gave me pills, I changed my diet, but they only seemed to offer minimal help. I decided to try these enzymes and ever since I haven't been getting sick as often, and my stomach has see a large improvement. It did not cure me, but it has definitely improved my overall life enjoyment.

Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Aug 12, 2008

Would not want to be without this product. Have used this product for years -- it completely eliminates indigestion, heartburn, etc.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1974657 on Oct 02, 2008

Bought for mom, who now is having 2-3 BMs a day for the first time in 50 years.

tabs vs caps

Posted by Reviewer2811595 on Nov 27, 2007

this is the first time i have tried the tabs. I am very impressed the quality and performace is great and easier to swallow!

No Tums!

Posted by Reviewer2400892 on Jan 05, 2008

After using Super Enzymes I have no need for antacids!

great complete digestive enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1421789 on Jan 26, 2008

A great enzyme that also contains Hcl and ox bile extract to aid a weakened pancreas. I like it becasue I don't have to take multiple supplements. One pill odes it all.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2381942 on Jan 08, 2008

Since I've had 1/2 of my stomach removed due to a tumor, I found this product a great help in aiding digestion. Recommend to anyone with digestive problems!

Super Enzymes Working

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I have to lightly crush each of these using mortar pestle for ease of taking. I added these in conjunction with herbals supplements and a huge change in my daily diet. They work. Am following blood type specific guidelines. I can feel the effects happening in my liver area. I rise up in the mornings feeling uplifted mood too. They are helping me burn carbs. I'm losing weight. My blood pressure's very good. and I reckon my LDL cholesterol level has reduced. Will know for sure come my next round of blood works.