RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,248.92

₽1,959.98

Экономия: ₽711.06 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1378218 Sep 02, 2008

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107737 Mar 02, 2010

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

AWESOME!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2196640 Sep 16, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Creatine Monohydrate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1927118 Oct 10, 2007

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

Esay to Take!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1394974 Jan 02, 2008

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

CREATINE IS THE BEST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234486 Jan 11, 2008

SAME PRODUCT,SAME RESULTS.IT WORKS FOR ME!

creatine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414038 Aug 01, 2008

As always, best prices, fastest service from iHerb. Creatine monohydrate (plus whey protein) now appears to be giving me twice the muscle growth I used to get from my gym workouts before I started taking it.

very convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2810699 Apr 07, 2010

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Good, classic one

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427005 Jan 02, 2009

Good, classic one

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2924193 Nov 23, 2010

definitely a must for the body builders.

Позиции 1-10 из 18