RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,259.77

₽1,977.00

Экономия: ₽717.23 (скидка 36%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good for Travelling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983035 Apr 12, 2012

My husband and I take the tablets whilst on holiday and powder at home. Big tablets and some may find difficult to swallow but not for me. Take with L-Glutamine

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product, great value.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1490623 Feb 08, 2012

This is the only "Now" brand product I've been using consistently for almost 2 years now and I have yet to come across another brand that matches this quality and price. Enthusiastically recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I'm not sure about these....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2062057 Aug 22, 2011

This is the first time I'm trying creatine and its made me feel rather nauseous at times for some reason. I'm using it to improve my stamina and strength results. I've noticed some decent improvements... But still its still a bit too early to comment further.

good and quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1959537 Mar 30, 2011

fair price

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2924193 Nov 23, 2010

definitely a must for the body builders.

AWESOME!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2196640 Sep 16, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nice Workout

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 Aug 12, 2010

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

Good Job..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063440 Aug 10, 2010

Im using 4,5 gr. for a day to take best result. Now Foods is the good productor..

very convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2810699 Apr 07, 2010

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107737 Mar 02, 2010

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным