Впервые в iHerb?!

Now Foods, Sports, Creatine Monohydrate, 1500 mg, 250 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 795.32
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1378218 on Sep 02, 2008

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Sep 16, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by Reviewer1927118 on Oct 10, 2007

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

Esay to Take!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Jan 02, 2008

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »