Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Now Foods, Sport, Ribose Energy with Creatine, 100% Pure Powder, 11.11 oz (315 g)

руб 1603.03
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1977312 on Mar 08, 2011

I started taking this before my P90X workouts, and it is amazing! I have so much more energy during the workout and don't get burnt out as fast...I am so glad I invested in this product...it is truly amazing!

Now Foods

Posted by 4925870179982612451 on Sep 02, 2012

Not to impressed with this particular mix of creatine, saw no difference in strength

Not very effective

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I haven't took creatine alone before, so this should be my first time, and I've read about ribose-creatine stack. I was intrigued so I tested this one. Well, the energy and the pumps just weren't there. I've tried it pre-workout, intra-workout and even add some on the post-workout and I definitely don't feel anything adding up to what I have right now. So maybe I'm with the few percentage of people that doesn't gain any benefit from creatine, or this stack just sucks balls. Stick with creatine only if you're a beginner I think.