Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Dec 01, 2009

This is a good natural toothpaste. Does everything you want without the chemicals. Mild taste, fresh. Love it!! Will continue with it.

Natural Toothpaste---Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Nov 24, 2009

This toothpaste tastes great. Usually when I have tried other natural products---commercial toothpastes have lots of harmful chemical in them---they taste terrible. I love the fresh breath feeling, too.

The Best Toothpaste!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Sep 09, 2006

This is the best toothpaste I've ever used. It definitely brightens my teeth, similar to how strawberries whiten teeth (I guess because they both contain xylitol!) And for the price, you can't beat it! Also, this toothpaste has great cleaning power compared to others. One of the best qualities is that there is virtually no nasty aftertaste like every other toothpaste. This is a must try!

The Dentist asked what I used!

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Feb 11, 2009

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years now, last time I went to the dentist, he asked what I brushed my teeth with, because he said my teeth were very white and squeeky! He said it is good to have squeeky teeth, that means they are very clean.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very good clean, just don't see the whitening effect.

Irritated my gums

Posted by jasmine on Jul 03, 2012

It smells like shaving creme and irritated mt gums and corners of my lips at first. But I got used to it and now everything's okay. However I would prefer some fruit or berry taste.

Good for healthy teeth

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I like that Xyli-White is SLS-free and flouride-free, and it contains ingredients I appreciate such as silica and tea tree oil. It cleans well, it tastes good, and I like that xylitol is good for the teeth, not just good tasting. I believe the great reviews for this product...and...everyone's tooth and gum health or sensitivity is different. Check with your own dentist to see what s/he suggests for your own situation. :)

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1622281 on Oct 12, 2007

I tried this toothpaste and it tasted awful. It also irritated my throat.

not as aspected

Posted by Reviewer1356680 on Jan 18, 2010

its taste is not good and is not good at whiteninig

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 30, 2012

populāra zobupasta - laba cena par daudzumu. labi tīra.