RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,113.59

₽3,316.33

Экономия: ₽1,202.74 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice Doesn't Work Anymore

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2852349 Sep 28, 2010

This product actually did work quite well for me for a couple years, then, even though I continued at a slightly increased dosage, my cholesterol and triglycerides went back up to their original levels. Although it contains milk thistle & Co-Q-10 to protect against the potential effects of statin, this product probably no longer contains statin, so there is no point in taking it to lower cholesterol. The drug companies have succeeded in making it very difficult for mfg. of supplements to safely produce red yeast rice capsules.I have been obliged to go over to the dark side by taking Crestor. Alas.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not effective

Отзыв оставлен 5191626644215194857 Feb 03, 2016

After eating over 1 month, my cholesterol level not only reduce, buit also be higher. I take 2 cap per day.

Customer concern

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170216 Feb 08, 2009

I have been waiting for weeks for an answer to a question that I have abut this particular shipment. No answer yet. The concern is that this shipment is significantly different in color than any shipment during the last few years. . . . Still waiting!

It cost me a packet!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2348604 Jan 03, 2008

I purchased the red yeast rice for shipping to England. It took weeks to arrive (which I wasn't advised about) and I then had to pay gb£16 duty on the shipment!

Позиции 1-4 из 4