RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,057.69

₽3,228.62

Экономия: ₽1,170.93 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2640003 Jan 23, 2007

This product has lowered both my son's and my cholesterol by more than 100 points each. It only took three months on the product to do it. My son's triglycerides were over 400 and now after being on this product they are down to 130.

Red Rice Yeast with CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2332158 Aug 13, 2010

I heard about this product having lunch with a colleague 18 months ago and they raved about it and said it actually worked. Skeptical as I was, I did try to purchase the product over the counter from a health shop and while I could buy the CoQ10 I needed a prescription for the Red Rice Yeast. To buy both products separately from the health food shop was cost prohibitive. Then I googled Red Rice Yeast and found iherb who sells both preparations in one bottle. Yes it worked - 6.4 to 4.2 within 6 months. My doctor, who does support natural medicine was astounded and as a teaching doctor was going to conduct some research on her patients. I have recommended it to my friends and I heard very positive comments and results!

Stronly Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2810218 Mar 14, 2007

For the past 15 years, my cholestrol never go down below 210 no matter how hard I exercise, what supplements I take. It has been a worryinng problem for years. Last month I started taking this Red Yeast with CQ10, wow..!! My cholestrol went down to 162, trig - 110, HDL -3, LDL 97. It was so perfect and finally, I managed to win this cholestrol level. A+++ for this product...you must try, a true testimony.

Red Yeast Rice lowered cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1389643 Mar 26, 2007

About 1 1/2 years my doctor recommended Red Yeast Rice as a substitute for statins to lower my cholesterol, which has been low but was higher. After 6 months taking this supplement (2 a day), my overall number became very low and my good very high, a dramatic change that has held since.

Exdellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1257832 Apr 02, 2007

Used to take ZOCOR but had muscle aches, now with red yeast rice, no aches and my cholesterol is right where it should be. I've been using this product for 3 years now. R.N. Two Rivers, Wi.

Cholesteol levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624099 Nov 09, 2006

A year ago I started on a Vegan diet to lower my cholesterol. I went from 240 to 225. When I started taking Now brand Red Yeast Rice with Coq10, my cholesteron went down to 194. I was taking 2 capsules a day. I am now taking 3 capsules a day and will be having another test this month. It will be interesting to see if it lowers my cholesterol again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Lowered my cholestereol 65 pts!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2698634 Mar 11, 2013

My totals went from 249 to 184 in 3 months with Red Yeast Rice.

Best Combo ever.최고

Отзыв оставлен 5694716261391996494 Feb 06, 2015

홍국+CoQ10 -> 심장에 매우 좋음 CoQ10+ALA -> 항산화사슬=> 항산화성분끼리 서로의 독소를 경감하고 긍정적으로 작용. +밀크띠슬 -> 술 많이 마시는 내 간을 위해 => 그냥 최고, 이렇게 대놓고 만든 콤보는 처음 봄. 좀 비싸지만 이거 하나 먹고 다른 거 손 안댐. It has proven that Red yeast Rice with CoQ10 have dramatic effect to reduce cholesterol level, and it also has proven that certain Antioxidant needs another antioxidant to eliminate its poison so as to work positively, in this case, CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid. I mean, it's so perfect for your bloods, preventing heart diseases and brain diseases. And anti-aging and liver health come along! Recommend it. Perfection.

Good for health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1142540 Jun 05, 2016

I think this is a fermented type of supplement, I read about how fermented foods are so good for your health. I am glad it also has milk thistle(silymarin) and alpha lipoic acid. The milk thistle helps the liver, I think it also keeps it clean from toxins, and it also can help with eye sight because the health of the liver affects the eye sight, I think it is for removing toxins. For eye health, I take Solaray Lutein Advanced which has also Zeaxanthin and Bilberry, Solgar Dessicated Beef Liver tablets(vitamin A), Nature's Way Eyebright, Nature's Way Fennel. I also want to take Life Extension Eye Pressure(it has a certain kind of bilberry and one other ingredient), Now Choline and Inositol in one capsules to strengthen nerves(I hope it strengthens the optic nerve also), and Solgar sublingual(or you can chew or swallow) Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 5,000 mcg. God bless you all.

Refused to take Lipitor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1405260 Jul 10, 2009

The total level of my cholesterol was 269. My doctor wanted me to take Lipitor, but I told her I was going to try Red Yeast Rice instead and within two months of taking Now Foods Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 it decreased to 188. I also eat healthy and exercise regularly. I have recommended this suplement to several of my friends and they all have had the similar results.

Позиции 1-10 из 106