RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,100.28

₽3,295.44

Экономия: ₽1,195.17 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best Combo ever.최고

Отзыв оставлен 5694716261391996494 Feb 06, 2015

홍국+CoQ10 -> 심장에 매우 좋음 CoQ10+ALA -> 항산화사슬=> 항산화성분끼리 서로의 독소를 경감하고 긍정적으로 작용. +밀크띠슬 -> 술 많이 마시는 내 간을 위해 => 그냥 최고, 이렇게 대놓고 만든 콤보는 처음 봄. 좀 비싸지만 이거 하나 먹고 다른 거 손 안댐. It has proven that Red yeast Rice with CoQ10 have dramatic effect to reduce cholesterol level, and it also has proven that certain Antioxidant needs another antioxidant to eliminate its poison so as to work positively, in this case, CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid. I mean, it's so perfect for your bloods, preventing heart diseases and brain diseases. And anti-aging and liver health come along! Recommend it. Perfection.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent Brand

Отзыв оставлен 4994731427500733948 Sep 25, 2014

My Doctor really likes this brand. She specialize in bio-identical hormone balancing, prescribe nutritional supplements of the highest grade that can be used like medicines. And that's good enough for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Lowered my cholestereol 65 pts!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2698634 Mar 11, 2013

My totals went from 249 to 184 in 3 months with Red Yeast Rice.

too early to tell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1013854 Dec 23, 2012

For the first time in my life i've been diagnosed with high cholesterol 212. My doctor , of course, wants me to start on statins but being a nurse myself, I've seen the bad side effects and really would rather go a more natural way. I've noticed that taking the recommended '2caps a day ' is too much for me. I feel hot , sweaty and a bit nauseous. I do better with one cap per day for now. I would probably see better results if I'd just get off my rear end and exercise more. I KNOW that makes a big difference.

No more High cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен HealthyLiving Apr 06, 2012

Excellent product for reducing cholesterol and maintaining it. It is a natural statin and much safer than Rx statins. I recommend if diet changes and other natural measures have not been enough.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2252051 Feb 23, 2012

This has lowered my cholesterol without the use of drugs.

Heart health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664887 Jan 27, 2012

This is a great product. It lowered my cholesterol by 50 points!

red yeast rice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2888251 Dec 30, 2011

great formula and really works to reduce cholesterol

Very satisfied customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3051850 Dec 18, 2011

Now is a very good company. Like the combination of Red Rice Yeast, Coq10, Alpha Lipolic Acid, and Milk Thistle. It seems to keep my over all colosterol under control. The price is very reasonable too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bottom line: It works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930245 Nov 23, 2011

Over 20% reduction in cholesterol levels, over 30% on TG. Looking for another 20 pts reduction..

Позиции 1-10 из 105