Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

руб 339.45
Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (18)

Yum!

Posted by odalol From Norway on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Posted by MichelX From New York on Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

tastier than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1273331 From Japan on Sep 26, 2011

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

Пожаловаться

not taken long enough yet but

Posted by Reviewer2441306 From Oregon on Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Great B Vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 From Texas on Sep 21, 2008

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »