RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽757.20
₽1,188.52
Экономия: ₽431.33 (скидка 36%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 220 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Сортировать по

Позиции 16-20 из 188

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111169 Feb 11, 2010

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен juliaheis Apr 27, 2010

These yeast flakes taste wonderful! It makes me want to add them to everything! I appreciate that they are gluten-free, as I have a gluten intolerance. I make a raw pop-corn alternative with chunks of cauliflower, Himalayan salt, and nutritional yeast (all to taste). It's very tasty!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I love this stuff.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1585592 Oct 03, 2009

I've been using it on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers as well as on sprouted nuts and seeds. It's good in green/veggie smoothies too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430302 Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great vitamin B supplement

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2483408 Feb 22, 2011

I take two tablespoons a day, use it for all types of stuff on top of using it as a supplement. Use it as cheese replacement, or topping on eggs in the morning, etc. Yum, I love the taste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 16-20 из 188

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »