RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽616.09

₽967.04

Экономия: ₽350.95 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Brain Food !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877569 Apr 22, 2009

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Taste pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967975 Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Great product :)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3241630 Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Отзыв оставлен Howard Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

LOVE THESE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609963 Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен KrisHolth Jan 15, 2012

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Juymmy!

Отзыв оставлен holahola Nov 04, 2010

Have tried it on popcorn and over pizza before eating (instead of cheese), taste great! Gives a cheese-reminder taste.

Can't live without this!

Отзыв оставлен 4655614356087021555 May 01, 2014

Nutritional yeast is one of my most used products, and this label is the best!

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен 5329945723409160480 Apr 29, 2016

This product is great quality, if a little expensive. The vitamin fortification is pretty impressive, too!

These are awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2156075 Mar 04, 2012

I've bought these many times, they are great.

Позиции 31-40 из 215