RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽626.94

₽984.07

Экономия: ₽357.13 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

A great way to get one's Bs.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2093039 May 01, 2016

This yeast has a very pleasant, slightly nutty flavor and mixes well with yogurt or any liquid. I find it an effortless way to get my daily B vitamins, etc.

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен 5329945723409160480 Apr 29, 2016

This product is great quality, if a little expensive. The vitamin fortification is pretty impressive, too!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great

Отзыв оставлен 4976039347460058663 Apr 26, 2016

These are great such a big tub and good value for money. I would definnatly repurchase and recommend.

Go vegans

Отзыв оставлен 4792752297954459813 Apr 23, 2016

Tried for the the first time and wasnt disappointed

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

all fine, but the box is way to big for the content

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN Apr 22, 2016

very nice flavor. i give 4 stars for the only reason that the box could be maybe half size, since it is empty only half is the flakes. i would buy again.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен 5682364405013540026 Jan 27, 2016

Cannot say anything else than that I like it. Whether or not it improves my health I can`t say, but the yeast flakes contains lots of good stuff that we all need. I use it on top of my salads, and event onto my pizza, the last one after it comes out of the oven.

Really like this

Отзыв оставлен SoleVeg Jan 12, 2016

This is good nutritional yeast. It tastes really good. I add it to my food texture and taste. It does turn my pee super yellow, I'm not sure that's supposed to happen, though.

i herb r cheater site

Отзыв оставлен 5048166670798634187 Dec 10, 2015

not personally problem with product but iherd.com has no options to write reviews for there bad service.no custom clearance and metioned 1lakes term for no clam.he has only one time costumers. i am form india.they sent my courier and all products stuck in customs they r saying these stuff r illegal. its a direct fault of iherb.com. very bad service

THE BEST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054091 Nov 19, 2015

I've used many brands of yeast flakes but this one is at the top of my list. The flavor is excellent. My cat likes nutritional yeast, but she climbs all over the scoop when I try to give her same of this one. Obviously, the agrees.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен 4657185070541002147 Aug 28, 2015

The best out there- I can make parmesan anytime- mixing this, walnuts, cashews or sunflower-seeds, salt and garlic. done.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным