Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

$21.66
$33.99
руб 773.27
Savings of: $12.33 (36% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 257 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)
Sort by

Items 21-25 of 40 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 From Bulgaria on Jun 11, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Good product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1851944 From Vermont on May 13, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Thought I didn't notice a difference when I started taking it, so I stopped and immediately saw a change in my skin, hair and nails. Immediately started again.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1944058 From California on Jul 06, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Since I don't eat fish, I feel it is important for me to take this supplement. I've only been taking it a couple of weeks so I can't say I see any benefits yet. I can only hope that I will in the long run. I plan to continue taking it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

must be good

Posted by Reviewer1763258 From Pennsylvania on Nov 19, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

seems good

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

good

Posted by Reviewer3181511 From Canada on Jan 11, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

My husband is taking it. So far so good.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 21-25 of 40 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives