RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,436.92

₽2,254.89

Экономия: ₽817.97 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен 5103412226233064954 Apr 28, 2015

Good quality.

Ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2421016 Feb 24, 2015

Works in the beginning, but I got breast tenderness

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен 4734954959718674802 Feb 09, 2015

No aftertaste

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Отзыв оставлен Thoughtful-Reviews Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Essential suppliment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1611079 Dec 11, 2013

This stuff is real expensive but my naturapath says it's one of the best oils to take- at least you don't need too many tabs a day! I notice sharper thinking and better well being- but I also take other supplements so can't say for certain if krill really works.

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842225 Oct 16, 2013

Now foods do the best quality and this is another winner. Very fishy smell though but that wouldnt put me off

a bit pricey

Отзыв оставлен joseph921 Sep 09, 2013

It's a bit pricey for such a small serving (60 gels). But I suppose that's because krill oil is much more potent than omega 3s.

Neptune Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1623885 Mar 11, 2013

An excellent price! Didn't help with my overall body pain and was hoping that it would.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good price at same quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2266263 Oct 02, 2012

Very good price at the same quality offered by some other companies for similar prodcut.

EASY TO SWALLOW

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2898168 Jun 22, 2012

MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR FISH OIL , AND NO BELCHING OR FISHY TASTE!

Позиции 1-10 из 43