RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,396.25

₽2,191.06

Экономия: ₽794.82 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Neptune Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1913234 Jul 21, 2008

I took Krill Oil for three months, along with larger doses of Niacin, and my LDL reading fell from 160 to 114. My doctor is thrilled and so am I. I will continue with this program, but reduce the amount to some degree. Thanks!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Отзыв оставлен Thoughtful-Reviews Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Definitely notice a positive difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2610241 Jun 14, 2012

Helps my joints, my concentration, and especially my circulation...with only 2 pills a day. Also noticed a difference in less than a week.

Definitely feel a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3000419 Oct 24, 2008

Softer skin, looser muscles, and less problems with my back as a result of taking Krill Oil.

could be a lot cheaper

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1980327 Jan 12, 2009

i have found this for at least $5.00 cheaper on an other internet store that i buy from, and also with free shipping over $50.00. Only reason i bought it this time from iherb is because the store is from NY and takes longer via UPS to get here.

omega oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2959044 Nov 13, 2009

my two young cats love this fish oil, and it is easy to use, if a little smelly on the fingers. I pierce the gels and squirt in on their food, and they go crazy for it. This way they are getting the good omegas daily.

Neptune Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1623885 Mar 11, 2013

An excellent price! Didn't help with my overall body pain and was hoping that it would.

a bit pricey

Отзыв оставлен joseph921 Sep 09, 2013

It's a bit pricey for such a small serving (60 gels). But I suppose that's because krill oil is much more potent than omega 3s.

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842225 Oct 16, 2013

Now foods do the best quality and this is another winner. Very fishy smell though but that wouldnt put me off

Essential suppliment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1611079 Dec 11, 2013

This stuff is real expensive but my naturapath says it's one of the best oils to take- at least you don't need too many tabs a day! I notice sharper thinking and better well being- but I also take other supplements so can't say for certain if krill really works.

Позиции 1-10 из 43