Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

руб 2529.09
Экономия: $23.56 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 151 отзывов

Позиции 36-40 из 145

« Предыдущая | 6 7 8 9 10 | Следующая »

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1461223 May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!

joint ease

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2637241 Apr 17, 2011

I have used this product for some time and have found it very beneficial in easing my arthritic knee, in fact I had no pain after a few days

Brain food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1668816 Nov 24, 2011

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Пожаловаться

Overrated, stick to what is clinically proven.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2795397 Sep 09, 2010

Top notch krill oil supplement but if you're after additional benefits, it's unlikely you will notice anything more than a quality fish oil capsule would give you.

Allergic Reaction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2644302 Jan 02, 2010

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.

Позиции 36-40 из 145