Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072038 on Apr 10, 2010

My grandmother takes these and she feels really good. This product has HIGH QUALITY and GOOD PRICE. Also SHIPPING to Spain is VERY FAST and low cost.

Helps lift my mood

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

Great omega 3 oil or so I've read. What I love about the product is that it helps with memory and mood.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.