RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,306.03
₽5,186.07
Экономия: ₽1,880.04 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 155 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Best Krill Oil

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен JeannieCheng Jun 26, 2014

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Krill Oil is life changing

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2176725 Jun 08, 2011

I have been taking krill oil for about 6 months and it totally boosted my sick little body. It helped eradicate chronic fatigue and has totally eliminated the aching elbow I had from work - I'm a cleaner. I have introduced soooo many people to krill oil and all say they have heaps more energy now. I was originally buying another brand, still the Neptune krill oil, but as this was less expensive, I'm trying it. Now foods has never let me down - all good products. Add Now Foods Astragalus to this and you shouldn't get sick again.

Changed life!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1183266 Dec 08, 2010

I have noticed such a difference in my mental sharpness since taking this! Knee pain is also gone. As my mom is unable to take Krill oil because of an allergy to shellfish, I was worried I might be the same. When I first started on it, I noticed slightly irregular feeling in my joints (mostly knuckles), but my body got used to it, and I am better than ever! Ran out of Krill for a few weeks, so went back on fish oil as I waited for the iherb order to arrive. When I went back on Krill, I noticed no irregularity in my joints the second time around. Very thankful for such a great product at great price!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2449644 Nov 18, 2009

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.

Amazing!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3284630 Apr 07, 2010

I love these supplements! So, so much better than taking the fish oils for Omega-3s! More antioxidants, smaller size, no fishy burps and no gas! I'll never go back to fish oil. In addition, joint pain -- gone! Skin -- radiant! The antioxidants even took care of a few skin lesions! I'm a true believer in Krill oil!

Позиции 1-5 из 104