Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

$41.43
$64.99
руб 2589.15
Экономия: $23.56 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 151 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 1-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2069149 Jan 11, 2013

I used this supplement for less than one month because of very unplesant awful smell from bottle that become worst and I desided to stop using it. Fortumately I bougt the Arctic pure Krill Oil from Source Naturals that has no odour at all. I think that product with roten owful smell like this cannot be probably healthy and wouild be even dangerous !

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Unpleasant smell

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5148079362796078390 Dec 09, 2013

The product has a very unpleasant rotten smell. Can anybody advise if this product is supposed to smell or the krill oil has already turned bad

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Allergic Reaction

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2644302 Jan 02, 2010

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Unsure

Отзыв оставлен Rocklin Oct 22, 2014

I think . . . one of the bottles of softgels gave me indigestion. I kept testing that bottle and this is what I think. Will not purchase this again. Went back to Mercola's brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4